Tuesday, April 15, 2008

fav mission pics


Preachin. I miss it.

Montreal.
Gettin dressed for contacting.




Montreal temple....oh wait just kidding.





Djamel wanted to dress up like us for the pic.
A nap is better than lunch on the mission!
Los caballeros
Elder Diaz contacting in the metro system.
One of the coolest families and best mission experiences. This family from Venezuela met the missionaries through English classes and was given a Book of Mormon. His wife and he read the whole thing together in like a week. Then I came in and God already had them convinced, I just had to teach the lessons and ever since they have been 100% faithful in callings and everything. I can't wait to see them one day.



Elder Peterson and I. Brothas in the gospel.
Contacting on the street.
One of my favorite companions of the mission Elder Diaz
On my way home, saying goodbye.
Djameil Medkour and his wife, muslims from Algeria. They fed us like kings. Some of the nicest people I met.




2 comments:

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

Clay-- You look like a baby in these pictures!!! I am so glad you posted something new!!Do you miss the Mish?

Jilly said...

I really love the pic up top! it's fun to see you on the mission, I can tell that you really loved it!